Tell Us About Yourself
Already Have an Account?
If you've already applied with us or have had an account set up for you by the foundation, please sign in to view your existing projects and submit applications for new projects.
First Time Here?
If you don't have an account yet, please fill out the information below to get started.
What You Should Know
Notices for the current grant cycle will go out in December.
Grant applications should be submitted by 4:00 p.m. on August 15 annually. If you are a current grantee, make sure you submit your mid-term report or you are not eligible to apply.
Please review the Grantmaking Guidelines
for more information about the foundation's funding.
If you'd like to know what information you need to collect and have on hand before you start your application, please
download a PDF preview of the website.
The new application consists of 3 sections: setting up a login account, completing two pages of organization information, and entering information about your project. You must complete both pages of the organization information and click the "next step" buttons for this information to be saved to the system.
- Once you complete the organization profile, clicking "next step" will take you to the first page of the proposal.
- You may save your proposal at any time once you have entered the project section by clicking the "save for later" button at the bottom of the page.
- Do not click "log out" without saving your information, or you may lose it.
- Once you have logged out, you may return to the login page, login, and you will be taken to a page which lists your incomplete proposals. Clicking the proposal name will take you back into the project section.
- You must complete all required fields on a page before moving to the next page. You may move backwards on the proposal at any time, but you may not move forward until you have placed information into all of the required fields.
- As a suggestion, you may skip fields and pages by typing random text into fields and coming back later to edit them. None of your project information is submitted until you click the submit button at the end.
- If you need to have the project reviewed, edited, modified or submitted by another person, simply provide that person with your email and login and they may access the proposal.
- Since this login account will be used for the organization in future years, it is recommended that you choose a central email to the organization, and/or retain the login information where it is easily accessible by grantwriting personnel. This will save time because the organization information will be retrieved on login and will only need to be typed or modified if it is new or changed.
PREVIEW OF WEBSITE: If you wish to preview screenshots of the website to prepare your responses to the questions in advance, please click here to download a PDF document of the screenshots. This document format requires Adobe Reader which you can obtain here.